Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cherry on top Award

The end of this beautiful and sunny Summer is near and talian boys will go back to school next week. In the image here below you can see a cloudy sky. It shows that the Summer is going to finish.

Thanks to Anne who tagged me with the "I'll take that with a Cherry on Top" award. She's a "nice writer" of our blogger community and I remember her interesting post, which she wrote five months ago, about lifestyle changes. She wrote "every chose is a new beginning! Your lifestyle is the sum result of all the choises you make, both consciously and inconsciously". Thanks again for that Anne .

The deal with this award above mentioned is you gotta do these 3 things:
1) Answer this question: if you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
2) Pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the persons that they have got this award.
3) The third and the final thing is, thank the person who gave you the award.
I got my political science degree when I was 40. If I could change something I would get my degree about 16 years before.
The tagged bloggers of our running community are: Char , Ewa , Christina and Sherri who are running women, martin briars who always posts reports of his triathlon races and Alexandra who sometimes shows us wonderful images of that special part of the world where she lives.

Nice running to all my blogger friends.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love figs! My husband said that when he lived in Los Angeles he would pass a fig tree and eating them fresh was the most delicious. I have only had them dried.

It has been a great summer and looking forward to fall :)

Anne said...

Thanks for the kind words Giorgio :)

Julie said...

Hi Giorgio,
Yes, the summer is almost over. It is kind of sad but I am looking forward to what the future holds. My kids are going back to school and life is going to get more crazy if that is possible:)

That is a pretty picture that you posted...I love the water.

I also went back to school for a second degree as an older non-traditional student. I finished my degree in 2006. I still take classes at the University of Minnesota....classes for fun:) I will most likely start up again in the spring. I respect anyone who can go back to school later in life:) Enjoy the week Giorgio!

Black Knight said...

Is that the place where you spent your vacation (after Paris)? The end of summer is always a bit sad but by now we can increase our workouts.

Johann said...

Political science...I'm sure you'll find South Africa very interesting. Hope you can visit one day.

Ewa said...

Thank you for the award, Giorgio.
Gosh, you made me think now... changes in my life? I am sure I can come up with a list. I think I can... :)

Alexandra said...

Thank you Georgio for the Cherry on Top award!

I like your photo showing summer is coming to an end! We can tell our summer is ending when we see the light dusting of frost on the ground and new white snow on the mountain peaks! This too means that autumn is arriving and that is my favourite season!

Sherri said...

Thanks for passing this super fun award on to me! =)

martin briars said...

thank you so much for the Award Giorgio !!
Feeling a bit down after my holiday, but i'm getting over a bad cold and ready to begin preparation for Barcelona in 6 weeks time !
Plus it's time to buy new running shoes, so everything is looking better !
happy racing!
martin