Sunday, August 07, 2011

My mother's birthday

On August, 2nd we celebrated my mother's birthday. She's 74. The cake which you can see in the photo was made with almond and chocolate.
I will be in vacation with my family here in South Italy until the next weekend.
The photo below was taken last month while I was running the first kilometer of the Santa Marinella's race. I'm in the centre of the photo with the white and red outfit.
Since the 1st of August I'm in Formia, South Italy. After I had run a race in the dark around a small Tuscanian town called Porto Santo Stefano, I left my town on July, 31st. The photos below were taken before that race.
The photo below shows the port of that Tuscanian town where we ran.

I hope all you blogger friends will have nice runs!

10 comments:

Rís said...

Well don Giorgio - you are flying at the moment!

Anne said...

Happy Birthday to your mom, she looks great! Great job on your runs :)

Char said...

Your Mum looks fantastic for 74. You've obviously got good genes.

Fran said...

Happy birthday to your Mom. She looks great for a 74-year old. My mother in law has the same age but doesn't look that good :)

Enjoy the rest of your stay with your family.

Black Knight said...

Da quando in qua un prode cavaliere abbraccia un umile servitore!!!
Auguri alla mamma e goditi le vacanze. Quando tornerai verrai con noi a spaccarti la schiena sui lunghi.

ajh said...

Happy Birthday to your mom and enjoy your vacation.

Johann said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! Time with family is very special, enjoy it!

Amy said...

Happy birthday to your mom - nice picture of her - she looks happy and great for her age!

Unknown said...

Have fun on vacation. What beautiful photos especially the one of your mother :-)

Christina said...

Happy Bday to your mom. She is very beautiful and looks quite young.