Saturday, January 26, 2013

Back blogging about Sudan's social cause

I wrote my last post on December 31st and despite a drop in frequency of posts I've still read  hugely interesting running blogs. 
I've just read the Johann 's post about Sudan and a great social cause to be raising money for.
As you know, Sudan is such a dangerous place again.
This is my first post in 2013 because I've been busy for job and since January 8th I have finished working late. That's why I am compelled to run in the dark and can't join my running group. Consequently, I try to keep my eyes out for dangers along the track. First of all, I always wear high visibility running clothes and don't listen music along the track. Unfortunatey I haven't planned yet any races.
Nice Sunday to all my bogger friends!


7 comments:

ajh said...

Be careful. My eyes would be peeled for stuff too. Do you have a headlamp? Happy running.

Char said...

It's not fun when your whole life gets taken up by work. Especially when you can't run with your group. Hang in there - it'll have to get better soon.

Fran said...

Nice to hear from you Giorgio.

I run in the dark too but in the morning and I use a reflection jacket, a head lamp and lamps around my upper arms. But I do use music because I don't run on roads but on bike paths and at the time I'm running (5.30 am) there aren't many bikers on the path.

Hope you get a bit time to relax and run during the day soon.

Amy said...

Running in the dark always made me very nervous - be careful!

Black Knight said...

Running in the dark is amazing.
Next race could be a "zingarata" at the Roma-Ostia 5 km with a good lunch after.
Work less and ... live more!

Thomas Bussiere said...

This time of the year is always busy for me. Any races on the calender this year?

Giorgio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.